Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Super Swirl

Going super-swirl. What a delight. I even threw away my decades-long habit of commercial shave cream and now use our own home made Black Crow Soap instead. It really is the creamiest, smoothest shave cream I have ever used!
Our friends and clients who have used it have been telling their friends about how it leaves their skin silkier and more fragrant than any other soap they have ever used.
This home made soap thing is truly a great treat. Any one can make it. We have not introduced any major innovations. We just leave out the harsh preservatives and chemicals found in the commercial detergent-bars sold in stores. There's "home made soap" and then there's "chemically preserved detergent bars." I wouldn't wash with dishwashing soap in gel form, and now we'll never need to again. Go ahead, make your own. You'll discover what we did.
And you can see by these photo's that it is its own art form.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! You make a mad batch of the best soap I've used in a long old while!!!

    I would adore to include more about your product, and share with others my favorite hand latherer {my made up word}:
    http://seeyouinthewind.blogspot.com/2009/05/five-senses-no1.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Please offer your reactions or new ideas here. Thank you for contributing. -Kate